Nutritional Icon Key
Products that are 3rd Party Organic Certified.
Products grown or produced within 250 miles of Elon.
Seafood that is 3rd Party Certified.
Made without Gluten
Menu items that are prepared without wheat, barley, rye, or any other gluten-containing ingredients.
Criteria is derived from the Dietary Guidelines for Americans and FDA standards.
- 10% of saturated fat from total calories, 0g of trans fats, 60mg of cholesterol per serving, 480mg of sodium per serving, and 25% of sugar from total calories
- Foods cannot be deep-fried
- Beverages must be either water, unflavored low-fat milk, unflavored or flavored non-fat milk, or 100% fruit or vegetable juice with no added sweeteners
- Breads and pastas are whole wheat and contain at least 3g of fiber per serving
- Sauces and condiments that do not contain high fructose corn syrup or partially hydrogenated oils
- Cereals that contain 8g of sugar per serving
Menu items that exclude meat, poultry, fish, dairy, eggs, honey, and gelatin.
Menu items that exclude meat, poultry, and fish or gelatin.
Looking for nutritional information for our menu items? See the Menus & Hours tab on our website for live menus. Clicking on each menu item will bring up full nutritional details.
*Elon Dining Services uses manufacturer-provided ingredient information and we do not confirm the presence or lack of an allergen. We periodically review ingredients to verify ingredient labeling is consistent with what is provided by the manufacturer. However, please be advised that ingredients listed may be subject to change without notification and that products prepared in our kitchen may have come in contact with common food allergens.
Please direct any questions regarding an allergy or food ingredients to any of the following individuals or a manager on duty.