Faculty & Staff Meal Plans
Home | FAQs | Food Dollars
Inspired Dining on Campus
You have enough to think about every day. Let our skilled chefs worry about lunch! Our Faculty/Staff Plans come at a deeply discounted rate, giving you a great reason to stay on campus for lunch. Join us around the table for campus dining done differently.
- Deeply discounted meal rates for an All-You-Care-To-Eat meal at Clohan, or Lakeside Dining Hall!
- Use your meals in all Dining Halls and all retail dining locations using the Meal Exchange Program
- Your meals never expire, rolling over from year to year.
- Use them during breaks and summer, whenever our locations are open.
- Take colleagues, friends, family, or students to lunch using your meals.
- No more carrying your wallet around, your meal plan will be stored on your Phoenix Card!
- You won’t lose that parking spot you fought for this morning. A full meal is just a short walk away!
Sign Up Today
You can sign up for an exclusive Faculty & Staff Meal Plan by contacting the Bursar’s Office.
Faculty & Staff Door Rate
Is a Meal Plan too big of a commitment? Want to get to know Dining a little better first? Enjoy a Faculty and Staff door rate of $7.25 (including tax) at Clohan Hall, McEwen Dining Hall, and Lakeside Dining Hall!
The best option if you snack often or buy a la carte instead of combo meals at retail locations. Find out more about Food Dollars.
Employees can have payroll deduction for Food Dollars. Here’s how:
- Go to OnTrack for Employees
- Under “Employee Profile,” choose “Phoenix Card Payroll Deduction”