faculty & staff meal plans
inspired dining on campus
You have enough to think about every day. Let our skilled chefs worry about lunch! Our Faculty/Staff Plans come at a deeply discounted rate, giving you a great reason to stay on campus for lunch. Join us around the table for campus dining done differently.
25 Block Plan
25 Meals per Plan
50 Block Plan
50 Meals per Plan
- Deeply discounted meal rates for an All-You-Care-To-Eat meal at Clohan Hall, Mcewen Food Hall, or Lakeside Dining Hall!
- Use your meals in all Dining Halls and all retail dining locations using the Meal Exchange Program
- Your meals never expire, rolling over from year to year.
- Use them during breaks and summer, whenever our locations are open.
- Take colleagues, friends, family, or students to lunch using your meals.
- No more carrying your wallet around, your meal plan will be stored on your Phoenix Card!
- You won’t lose that parking spot you fought for this morning. A full meal is just a short walk away!
sign up today
You can sign up for an exclusive Faculty & Staff Meal Plan by contacting the Bursar’s Office.
faculty & staff door rate
Is a Meal Plan too big of a commitment? Want to get to know Dining a little better first? Enjoy a Faculty and Staff door rate of $8.50 (including tax) at Clohan Hall, McEwen Dining Hall, and Lakeside Dining Hall!
The best option if you snack often or buy a la carte instead of combo meals at retail locations. Find out more about Food Dollars.
Employees can have payroll deduction for Food Dollars. Here’s how:
- Go to OnTrack for Employees
- Under “Employee Profile,” choose “Phoenix Card Payroll Deduction”