Fall 2019 Meal Plan Promotions
We have some fantastic Meal Plan Promotions this Fall! Our promotions all run from August 23rd-Sept. 10th. All deals MUST be redeemed below, so follow these easy steps to make sure you get your promotional items:
1. Check out the three promotions below, and sign up or upgrade your plan during the promotion period based on these deals:
- Add a 200 Block Plan and receive a Home Chef Meal Kit Voucher!
- Sign up for a 300 Block Plan and receive 25 extra Block Meals!
- Upgrade your All-Access Plan to a +7 Plan (from a Basic Plan) or a +14 Plan (from a Basic or +7 Plan) and receive 25 Food Truck Tickets!
2. After completing step one, make sure to fill out this form to redeem your promotion. You MUST fill out this form after signing up for or upgrading a plan to receive your promotion:
3. Upon completing this form, you will receive your promotion after Sept. 10th! You must keep your added or upgraded plan in order to receive your deal. Depending on the deals, you will receive your promotion as follows:
- Meal Kit Vouchers will be sent via email
- 25 Block Meals will be added directly to you Phoenix Card
- You will be contacted via email to pick up your Food Truck Tickets
2019-2020 Meal Plans
Eating made easy! Ultimate value, convenience, and flexibility!
- Come & go as much as you like! All Access Meal Plans give you access to all residential dining halls. This includes multiple visits throughout the day for meals, snacks or even just to sit with friends – not just for big eaters! It’s like having mom’s kitchen right outside your residence hall (or classroom). Grab what you want, when you want it or just go to socialize.
- With our to-go container program, you will be able to take out your meal from any of the residential dining halls to accommodate your busy schedule! Fill up a to-go container for only 1 meal swipe!
- Combo Meal Exchanges available in all campus retail locations.
- No meal periods or time zones.
All Access Meal Plans
The ALL ACCESS portion of the All Access Meal Plans can be used for unlimited visits to our “all-you-care-to-eat” facilities: Upstairs Clohan Hall, Downstairs McEwen Hall, and Lakeside Dining Hall. Multiple visits may be made throughout the day for meals, snacks or just to sit with friends. The MEAL EXCHANGE portion of the All Access + 14 and All Access + 7 meal plans may be used at any Elon Dining retail location to purchase a predetermined retail combo meal, called a Meal Exchange. A typical Meal Exchange includes an entrée, one side, and a fountain drink or filtered water. The All Access + 14 meal plan includes 14 Meal Exchanges per week and the All Access +7 meal plan includes 7 Meal Exchanges per week. Students on the All Access + 14 and All Access + 7 meal plans will receive their allotment of Meal Exchanges on Wednesday morning. Unused Meal Exchanges do not rollover and will expire Tuesday night. Meal Exchanges are not included with the All Access Basic plan. The GUEST MEAL portion of the All Access Meal Plans can be used to treat a guest to a meal at any Elon Dining facility. Or use a guest meal on yourself if you run out of your weekly Meal Exchanges! The MEAL DOLLARS associated with each plan can be used at any Elon Dining facility working on the same principle as a debit card. Each time you make a purchase, the total is subtracted from the balance in your account. They are convenient to use in between meals and at our residential restaurants or retail locations. Meal Dollars carry over from Fall to Winter and Winter to Spring (must purchase same or higher priced meal plan in Spring for meal dollars to transfer). Roll over Meal Dollars will appear on student accounts after the Add/Drop period ends.
Block Meal Plans
The BLOCK MEAL portion of the 300 Block and 200 Block plans can be used at any “all-you-care-to-eat” dining hall or any campus retail location. A typical Meal Exchange combo meal includes an entrée, one side, and a fountain drink or filtered water. Block Meal Plans are annual contracts. Students pay for half of the block plan in the fall and the remaining half in the spring. Students will receive one-half of their Block Meal in the fall and the remaining half in the spring. Block Meals carry over from Fall semester to Winter term and Winter term to Spring semester with the renewal or upgrade of a Block plan.
Meal Plan Requirements
- First-year Students: – Required to have the All Access + 14, All Access + 7 or All Access Basic meal plan in all residence halls.
- Sophomores: – Required to have at least the All-Access Basic Meal Plan in all residence halls and Greek houses. Students living in University apartments, Newman Center and Trollinger House must select at least the 300 Block Meal Plan.
- Juniors: – Required to have at least the All-Access Basic Meal Plan in all residence halls. Students in Danieley K, the Colonnades, Greek houses, Global Village, and Academic Village must select at least the 300 Block Meal Plan. Students in apartments are encouraged to select a Meal Plan.
- Seniors: – Required to have at least the All-Access Basic Meal Plan in all residence halls. Students in Danieley K, the Colonnades, Greek houses, Global Village, and Academic Village must select at least the 300 Block Meal Plan. Students in apartments are encouraged to select a Meal Plan.
Students living off campus and non-mandatory juniors and seniors in university apartments are encouraged to select a meal plan. The 200 Block Meal Plan is only available to students living off campus and non-mandatory junior and senior university apartment residents.
You can still eat at our dining halls if you don’t have a meal plan!
- For Students and Guests: $11 for breakfast, and $12.25 for lunch or dinner (including tax).
- For Faculty: $7.25 for any meal (including tax).
August 23rd Fall Meal Plans Begin
September 10th Last Day to Make Fall Meal Plan Changes
December 14th Fall Meal Plans End
January 2nd Winter Meal Plans Begin
January 24th Winter Term Meal Plan Ends
February 2nd Spring Meal Plan Begins
February 18th Last Day to Make Spring Meal Plan Changes
May 20th Spring Meal Plan Ends