Upgrade and receive free food truck tickets!!
Upgrade your meal plan before February 13th and receive 25 FREE food truck tickets! That’s a $250 value!!
Eating made easy! Ultimate value, convenience, and flexibility!
- Come & go as much as you like! All Access Meal Plans give you access to all residential dining halls. This includes multiple visits throughout the day for meals, snacks or even just to sit with friends – not just for big eaters! It’s like having mom’s kitchen right outside your residence hall (or classroom). Grab what you want, when you want it or just go to socialize.
- Continuous service at Colonnades Monday – Thursday 7a-8p
- Continuous service is offered at Lakeside Dining Hall Monday – Thursday from 7a-10p
- Late night on Thursdays – Saturdays at Lakeside Dining Hall (10p – 3a)
- With our to-go container program, you will be able to take out your meal from any of the residential dining halls to accommodate your busy schedule! Fill up a to-go container for only 1 meal swipe!
- Combo Meal Exchanges available in all campus retail locations.
- No meal periods or time zones.
All Access Meal Plans
The ALL ACCESS portion of the All Access Meal Plans can be used for unlimited visits to our all-you-care-to-eat facilities: Upstairs Colonnades, and Lakeside Dining Hall. Multiple visits may be made throughout the day for meals, snacks or just to sit with friends.
The MEAL EXCHANGE portion of the All Access + 14 and All Access + 7 meal plans may be used at any Elon Dining retail location to purchase a predetermined retail combo meal, called a Meal Exchange. A typical Meal Exchange includes an entrée, one side, and a fountain drink or filtered water. The All Access + 14 meal plan includes 14 Meal Exchanges per week and the All Access +7 meal plan includes 7 Meal Exchanges per week. Students on the All Access + 14 and All Access + 7 meal plans will receive their allotment of Meal Exchanges on Wednesday morning. Unused Meal Exchanges do not rollover and will expire Tuesday night. Meal Exchanges are not included with the All Access Basic plan.
The GUEST MEAL portion of the All Access Meal Plans can be used to treat a guest to a meal at any Elon Dining facility. Or use a guest meal on yourself if you run out of your weekly Meal Exchanges!
The MEAL DOLLARS associated with each plan can be used at any Elon Dining facility working on the same principle as a debit card. Each time you make a purchase, the total is subtracted from the balance in your account. They are convenient to use in between meals and at our residential restaurants or retail locations.
Block Meal Plans
The BLOCK MEAL portion of the 300 Block and 200 Block plans can be used at any all-you-care-to-eat dining hall or any campus retail location. A typical Meal Exchange combo meal includes an entrée, one side, and a fountain drink or filtered water.
Block Meal Plans are annual contracts. Students pay for half of the block plan in the fall and the remaining half in the spring. Students will receive one-half of their Block Meal in the fall and the remaining half in the spring. Block Meals carry over from Fall semester to Winter term and Winter term to Spring semester with the renewal or upgrade of a Block plan.
Meal Plan Requirements
- First-year Students: – Required to have the All Access + 14, All Access + 7 or All Access Basic meal plan in all residence halls.
- Sophomores: – Required to have at least the All-Access Basic Meal Plan in all residence halls and Greek houses. Students living in University apartments, Newman Center and Trollinger House must select at least the 300 Block Meal Plan.
- Juniors: – Required to have at least the All-Access Basic Meal Plan in all residence halls. Students in Danieley K, the Colonnades, Greek houses, Global Village, and Academic Village must select at least the 300 Block Meal Plan. Students in apartments are encouraged to select a Meal Plan.
- Seniors: Required to have at least the All-Access Basic Meal Plan in all residence halls. Students in Danieley K, the Colonnades, Greek houses, Global Village, and Academic Village must select at least the 300 Block Meal Plan. Students in apartments are encouraged to select a Meal Plan.
Students living off campus and non-mandatory juniors and seniors in university apartments are encouraged to select a meal plan. The 200 Block Meal Plan is only available to students living off campus and non-mandatory junior and senior university apartment residents.
You can still eat at our dining halls if you don’t have a meal plan!
- For Students and Guests: $11 for breakfast, and $12.25 for lunch or dinner (including tax).
- For Faculty: $6.99 for any meal (including tax).